Jenny wanted a "rustic" look to their pictures (which I absolutely LOVE) and so I really wanted to take the pictures on a farm. I got in contact with a friend who has a lot of connections with local farmers, and he connected us with Gwen at Tokeena farm in Seneca (you can read more about their farm here). Gwen was incredible and SO helpful! She drove us all around the farm in her pickup truck for nearly 2 hours and took us to all the pretty spots. I'm really thankful she did because I'm pretty sure my little Honda accord would have gotten stuck in the mud at some point during the photo shoot.
With all the rain we've been getting, I was so thankful that the rain held off until the very end of our shoot. It really was a perfect, overcast afternoon to take pictures in a gorgeous setting! Thank you to Gwen for helping us and Caroline for coming along and assisting with props and posing!
I was in love with this big, gorgeous tree!
Favorite! And how gorgeous is that field in the background?!
This was an adorable old tenant home.
Katie, you look stunning!
Another favorite! I absolutely love this picture and I love that you can see the rain in the background!
Thank you again to Tokeena farm for letting us take pictures on their gorgeous property!





















1 comment:
great job Jenna! :) these are wonderful.
Post a Comment