I had a wonderful time taking pictures of little Maggie. I was super impressed with how well she did! Seriously, she remained still for several minutes and she even has her eyes open in a lot of the pictures! It really felt like she was almost posing for the camera. I also loved Alisha's nursery and all of her cute props and ideas for the pictures (props can make such a difference!).
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of sweet little Maggie:
Alisha refinished this antique dresser and wanted to get a few of Maggie in one of the drawers. What an adorable idea! And her facial expression cracks me up!
Have you ever seen such an expressive newborn?!
I love her sweet little fingers in these ones.
I LOVE this one! Maggie decided to prop one of her legs up on the basket (she did it totally on her own!) and I was able to capture her little foot. I love that it's so detailed you can even see the fibers from the blanket on her toes.
Sweet family!

















No comments:
Post a Comment