Thursday, December 27, 2012

Madeline + Kevin Engagement Pictures | Clemson, SC

I have known Madeline since our freshman year at Clemson. In fact, we met the very first week of school! We were part of the same Crusade bible study and our group stayed close throughout college and beyond. It is such a blessing to have had friends like Madeline for 7+ years now! 

Madeline is so full of joy and always laughing and joking around. I think these pictures reflect that well. I had never met her finance Kevin before we did this shoot and so I was overjoyed to get to meet him and see them together. They are absolutely adorable and fit together so well. I'm so excited for their wedding in less than a month. Congrats Madeline and Kevin, I hope that you enjoy these pictures!

This is absolutely one of my favorites! 


This is another one of my favorites! I was coooold and early in the morning the day we did the shoot. Madeline and Kevin were such troopers! I love the blanket in these shots (and I'm sure they were glad they got to bundle up for a few minutes!).



I think this picture is a good reflection of their fun personalities











So in the middle of our shoot a huge duck decided to interrupt our shoot. Below is a picture of Madeline and Kevin looking at the duck.

And here he is! I had to include this one. It's such a great blooper picture.

No comments: