Monday, October 31, 2011

Savannah and Adam's Engagement Shoot

Hello blog world! It's been a long time since I've updated this site. I'm going to do my best to keep more up to date with my blogging. I must admit that on my list of things to do, I often find blogging at the bottom and let the more urgent things get the best of me.

Last week, I had the privilege of doing my first photo shoot. Along with Jesse and Susan, I took engagement pictures for my good friends Adam Lynch and Savannah Stone. I'm enjoying learning as much as I can. I have a long way to go but I have loved beginning to learn more about photography!

For the shoot, we drove to one of Savannah friend's farms in Honea Path. It was quite a journey! On the way back to Clemson from the farm, a deer jumped at my car. Let me just say, driving 60 miles and hour and hitting a deer head on doesn't end well. I had to have my car towed and it's going to be a few weeks until it get fixed. The damage turned out to be worse then I thought, which has made me incredibly thankful I have car insurance. The Lord is teaching me a lot about how I think I'm in control of things, but really He is the sovereign Lord over all. I've been convicted of my sinful sense of ownership and the beautiful truth that all I have is the Lord's. Oh that I would be a good steward over all God has given me!

But enough about my car. Enjoy the pictures!
















2 comments:

GraceAnna said...

Jenna! Are you going to be starting JennaWaymentPhotography soon b/c these are amazing!

Peg said...

these are great Jenna! :)