Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall Foliage and Friends

I love seasons and holidays. After living in places that don't really have seasons, I'm so thankful to live somewhere I can experience them! I'm pretty torn between fall and spring being my favorite seasons. I love spring because I always feel so ready for it after a long, cold, dreary winter. I love the new life that spring brings, flowers, and the eager anticipation of summer. I love the first time you wear flip flips again and the first time you slip on your bathing suit and jump in the lake. But I also love fall. I love the colors of the leaves, warm cozy sweaters, fireplaces and hot chocolate. I love baking with pumpkin, apple picking, and feeling the cool crisp air for the first time. Not to mention, Thanksgiving meal is my absolute favorite meal of the year!

This fall, Krystal and I decided to print the "fall bucket list" to the right off of Pinterest and post it in our office. It has been fun to try and accomplish the things on the list and it has made me enjoy this fall season even more! Here's a few of my favorite pictures from the things I've gotten to do this fall...

 There's nothing like Clemson football in the fall!

Apple picking! One of my favorite fall activities... 

I absolutely love going to the mountains in the fall 

I'm thankful for such good brothers and sisters in Christ! 

Look at those leaves! 

Breathtaking! 

There's nothing like spending time with the Lord by the river in the fall! 


Picking out pumpkin seeds to roast them...mmm! 

This GLINK pumpkin won the contest at our GLINK social (Jeremy was the judge!) 

Roommates with their awesome elephant pumpkin 

Go tigers! At the time of this picture we were 7-0 

A pumpkin cheese ball me and Lauren made...yum! 

Our halloween costume this year. This is one of my favorite costumes I've ever done! Krystal: Mrs. Scarlett with the lead pipe; Joey: Colonel Mustard with the robe; Lauren: the sheriff; Andrew: Professor Plum with the wrench; Lindsey: the CLUE board!; Ryan: Mr. Green with the knife; Me: Mrs. Peacock with the candlestick; Lauren: Mrs. white with the revolver 

Tanner's Halloween costume...oh my! 

Owl cupcakes...I LOVE making Fall baked goods!

It's been a great fall so far! I'm thankful for the Lord's faithfulness to provide great community and for giving me opportunities to experience the beauty of His creation.

No comments: