Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Meredyth's Visit to Annapolis for Thanksgiving

Meredyth came home with me to Annapolis over Thanksgiving. We had a great time and I had so much fun showing her around my home town! All of my friends in Clemson have heard all about Annapolis. It was nice to combine my "Clemson world" and my "Annapolis world." I am thankful for a friend like Meredyth!

Meredyth's first experience trying Thai food. We went to one of my favorite restaurants in Annapolis, Lemongrass.
Ashley showing off the Thanksgiving meal
With two of my best friends on Thanksgiving! I'm blessed!
My favorite meal all year!
Meredyth and I before we went black friday shopping at midnight...it was so much fun!
We had Maryland crab soup here....on the house! ;-)


See, Annapolis was the capitol of the United States!
Meredyth and I downtown Annapolis
The Statehouse

Meredyth trying her FRIST Maryland blue crab cake!
My wonderful grandma
Our "Wicked Witch of the West" faces

No comments: