Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Generation Link Staff Retreat in Gatlinburg

Last week Generation Link staff had a 4 day retreat in Gatlinburg, TN. I've had many Campus Crusade friends who spent summer projects in Gatlinburg and so I've heard a lot about it over the years. I was excited to finally experience it! I had a wonderful time just relaxing and having fun with our amazing staff! We went indoor putt putt golfing at a creepy black light golfing place and shopping downtown Gatlinburg. We had a great breakfast at the Pancake Pantry (they have 30 different kinds of pancakes!) and a yummy dinner at the Apple Born. Overall, Gatlinburg wasn't as ridiculously redneck as I expected, but I have to say that Pigeon Forge was!

The whole staff
Front row: Carson, Lydia, & Bryn
Second row: Susan, Meredyth, Jenna, Tara, Liz, & Jeremy
Third row: Tanner, Jon, Bailey, David, & Matt
Our wonderful Chalet! (notice the blazing fire: the men seemed to be working at it pretty much the whole trip!)

No comments: