Yesterday was much more eventful than I had originally planned! After I finished my classes Krista and I headed over to Leicester Square for the High School Musical 3 premiere. I don't even really like High School Musical but I felt like I had to go for all of my friends that are OBSESSED with it. It was pretty much what I was expecting: hundreds of teen girls screaming at pitched barely recognizable by the human ear. It was really neat to have the "movie premiere experience" though with the red carpet and all of the video cameras.
So Cassie, Laura and I are walking along and all of a sudden Cassie stops us. She points to a man leaning against the wall of the theater and says, "Isn't that Jude Law?" I must admit that Laura and I didn't believe Cassie at first. It didn't look like him because he was just non-nonchalantly leaning against the wall of a theater all by himself. He's thinner and shorter then he looks in the movies and he has a mustache. So we HAD to find out if it was really him. We decided to walk up to him and Laura asked him directions to the theater we were going to. He told us and acted like it was no big deal! So yes, I have HEARD Jude Law's voice!! We were too shy to ask him for a picture or an autograph because we could tell he was trying not to be noticed. So your imagination and my storytelling is going to have to suffice!
No comments:
Post a Comment