This morning I had the privilege of serving for the first time on the "Hosting Team" at Westminster Chapel. It was such a blessing to serve alongside new friends and to be a part of welcoming so many new faces and new students to church this morning. I met so many students from America who are looking for a church while they study here (just like I was a month ago!). I had almost forgotten how much joy I find in ministry. I am also starting to realize HOW much I am going to miss Chapel when I leave London. How faithful the Lord has been to provide me with such an incredible church while I'm here. How faithful the Lord is to provide me with friendships that I am truly going to miss when I leave! Click here to check out Chapel's website. One of the girls in my program, Krista, has also started coming to Chapel with me. It has been SUCH a blessing to have her come along!
There is such a big part of me that longs to serve at church full time. Which brings me to my next point. I would like to ask all of you to pray that the Lord would give me wisdom and discernment about what to do after graduation. I am coming to a place where I feel like I need to start making decisions in the next few months. Please please please pray that God would make His will and purpose for me clear. Please pray that He would direct me to where I am supposed to be and that He would give me a passion to be there. Praise the Lord that He withholds no good thing from His children (Psalm 84:11)! God has a perfect purpose and plan for each person who knows Him!
2 comments:
Jenna! It's so encouraging to hear what the Lord is doing in and through you! i love knowing that you are working for the cause of Christ all the way over there in London while we continue it here in Clemson. I will be praying for you!
hey you, i just had to catch up on your blog, i haven't read it in awhile.
you're such a blessing :-)
Post a Comment