Thursday, June 20, 2013

June in Instagram Photos

The past month has been a whirlwind! I haven't blogged in such a long time because I've been in Raleigh since May 19th. I've been taking Hebrew 1 and 2 at Southeastern (each semester course is 3 weeks...crazy right?!). Needless to say, any spare moment of free time I've had has been spent doing homework or trying to memorize a stack of Hebrew flashcards. I've also been working with Open Door Church and assisting directing Summer LINK Raleigh. If you want to read a little bit more about what the Lord has been teaching me, please check out my post on the Generation LINK blog.

Here's a few of my favorite things about my time in Raleigh:
-The sweet students and Open Door staff I've had the privilege of living in community with all summer. Man, I'm going to miss them!
-Living with the Edwards family. The Edward's have 3 children (ages 11, 10, and 3...Jay their 3 year old is pictured below with sunscreen all over his face).
-Studying by the pool (I won't really miss the studying constantly part but I will miss the pool!)
-Thrift shops galore!
-Re-reading Life Together and studying Philippians
-Reading the Old Testament in it's original language for the first time
-Being pushed to the max and realizing I can actually memorize more things than I though I ever could! (and being humbled to know that it has definitely only been by God's grace)
-Funky coffee shops
-Living 1 mile from a SUPER TARGET and a KRISPY KREME (It's actually good I won't be living by these two places any longer...too tempting!)

I will be leaving Raleigh in a few short weeks and heading back to Clemson. While I am sad my time here is coming to an end, I am also looking forward to coming home! I'm excited about several fun photo shoots that I will be doing in July. If you're interested in scheduling a family or engagement session with me this summer/fall, please email me at jennawaymentphotography@gmail.com.

Here is a short snippet of my time in Raleigh (with a few pictures from a weekend trip to Annapolis) in instagram photos:


 

 




No comments: