Jessica and I scheduled her maternity pictures several months ago and as the weekend approached, we realized it was probably going to be a rainy afternoon. It rained all day Saturday and then about an hour before our scheduled time, the rain stopped! It started back up again right before our photo shoot but we waited it out about 15 minutes and then it cleared up. I'm so thankful it worked out! Matt and Jessica, thank you for keeping such positive attitudes!
I had a great time walking around the botanical gardens and getting to know Matt and Jessica a little better. They are expecting a baby girl in June! Here are a few of my favorite shots from their maternity shoot...
![]() |
| I looove this one! |
![]() |
| You look beautiful Jessica! |
Congratulations on your baby girl Matt and Jessica. Thank you for letting me capture these memories for you!















No comments:
Post a Comment