I had so much fun taking pictures for Ann Courtney and her daughter Sara Cook and the rest of their family! They had a wonderful idea to take pictures in the backyard of Fort Hill on Clemson's campus. The day we took pictures was a beautiful spring afternoon and I think it really shows in these photos! I LOVE spring because of all the beautiful flowers that are blooming (I think not having allergies helps me appreciate spring more than some!).
I love how many action shots I was able to get of the kids. Often times, the pictures of children that seem to turn our best are when they're just playing and smiling naturally. It wasn't hard to get shots of these kids smiling because they were just having such a great time! I hope you enjoy looking at these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

















No comments:
Post a Comment