Sunday, December 2, 2012

Girls Weekend | Saluda, NC


I had the pleasure of spending this past weekend at Caroline's mountain house in Saluda, NC. Me and my roommates from last year and Natalia all decided to get together for a mini-reunion. It was short, but  a sweet time to laugh together and re-connect. I was very blessed with 5 incredible roommates last year and I am thankful for time together after we've all gone our separate ways (Caroline in Greenville, Natalia in Spartanburg, Savannah in Columbia, Leslie in Charlotte, Lauren in Charleston, and Krystal...thankfully still in Clemson!).

Here are a few pictures from our weekend getaway...

Caroline's mountain house is so cool! It was built in the 1800's and still has a very old and historical feel to it.


All the girls! (minus me taking the picture)
We accidentally ran into a Christmas parade (...with a gorilla?!) in Hendersonville. 
You know you're in the south when....Santa is being pulled by a tractor
Apparently Santa wears aviators?

 

We celebrated Natalia's birthday (which is actually today) with some lollipops!


lollipop toast!

My favorite pictures from the weekend :) lollipops make good props for pictures!



I love these crazy girls!


Goodbye Saluda! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so fun! the pictures are really great, Jenna! and lollipops are definitely a great prop!