I was very excited to be able to take some family pictures for the White's. We headed to the botanical gardens bright and early in the morning in the fairly warm weather (I'm thankful for South Carolina winters!). The White's did a great job. I was especially impressed with Leah; she was such a natural in front of the camera!
For those of you who are interested in photography, I purchased my third lens a few weeks ago. I decided to get an Canon 85mm 1.8 because I take a lot of portraits and I already have the 50mm 1.8 (another great portrait lens). The 85mm is going to take some getting used to because it is very limited in the scope it can capture. But I absolutely love the bokeh it creates in my images and I have been very pleased with it so far.
![]() |
I love this one! Leah has such an adorable smile!![]() |
![]() |
| Sydney chasing after Leah :) |
















3 comments:
Nice pics, Jenna. I like the one of her stockings and her feet.
such sweet pics, Jenna. beautiful family.
Great pics Jenna, you are doing so great with this! :) Let me know how you like your new lense vs the 50mm. I'd be curious to hear. Love you sweet friend!
Post a Comment