Thursday, November 8, 2012

Finley Family Photos (Year Two)

I absolutely love the Finley family! I have had the privilege of being in Jason and Cayce's small group this year and have really enjoyed being under their leadership and seeing what godly family looks like. I always love any chance I get to be around the Finley children as well. They always keep me laughing! 

Cayce asked me to do some pictures for their Christmas card this year. I was excited to do my second photo shoot for them (see the first here). It's fun to see how much their children have grown in the past nine months. 

I really enjoyed doing this shoot! Unfortunately Nathan was not in the "photo shoot" mood and so we had trouble getting good group shots with him. However, everyone did a great job making him laugh and so I was able to get some really good individual poses.


 



 






 



I couldn't help but end this post with one more picture of this cutie!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Jenna! These are great! Really good!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!! Great job, Jenna!