Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chasteen Family Pictures

I am so thankful for the Chasteen family! I began getting to know Jeremy, Liz, and their family (which was much smaller back then!) as a college student over five years ago. I had the privilege of spending a summer with the Chasteen's in Hilton Head for the first Summer LINK in 2008. Since then, I have enjoyed getting to know them more and more.

Both Jeremy and Liz have had a big impact on my life. Jeremy has been my boss for the past year and a half and I have really enjoyed serving as his assistant and as the Generation LINK Assistant Director (visit www.generation-link.org to learn more about the program). Jeremy is a lot of fun to work for and he always keeps things entertaining! Liz has also had a big impact on my life through her vulnerability and good questions. She has been a wonderful example to me of what a godly wife and mom look like.

I enjoyed being able to take family pictures for the Chasteens! We headed over to the gorgeous field that is beside their house. It's the same field where I took Heather and Walker's engagement pictures last year. The kids did a great job smiling and posing for the camera. That was largely do to the fact that Krystal helped me pose everyone and made the kids laugh. Thank you Krystal! I think these pictures really express what a fun and silly family the Chasteens are. I hope that you enjoy them!






This is one of my favorites!






I had to end with this picture of Lydia. I think her facial expression is absolutely hilarious!


No comments: