Last weekend Lauren Pippen and I had the opportunity to throw our roommate Leslie a bridal shower. I have had the privilege of living and sharing an office with Leslie this year. Leslie has been such a blessing in my life and has become a wonderful friend!
I am currently in love with pale pink, champagne, burlap, and lace and so I decided to use that as the theme for the shower (it also worked out that those are Leslie's wedding colors!).
![]() |
| Me and my five wonderful roommates! (Lauren, Savannah, Leslie, Caroline, me, and Krystal) |
If you are planning a wedding shower and need some ideas, here's some of the websites I used:
- I downloaded the letters for the banner I made for free from Martha Stewart's website here (this is actually a great resource for any banner you want to make...the letters are so cute!)
- I got a lot of my inspiration for using the lace doilies from this blog
- These cups were my inspiration for the cups I made.
- We had guests fill out a "Wedding Advice" Mad Lib when they first walked in. I realized halfway through the shower I should have placed people in partners and told them not to read the Mad Lib beforehand. It was still really fun!
- We placed a questionnaire by each chair that asked several questions about David and Leslie's relationship. However Leslie answered the question was the "right answer." Once everyone wrote their answers we had Leslie share her answers. After each question we played a surprise video clip from David answering the questions as well. It was hilarious to hear what he had to say!
I'm thankful for both David and Leslie and the beautiful display of the gospel in their relationship. I can't wait to celebrate with them on May 19th!











No comments:
Post a Comment