Thursday, March 8, 2012

COEXIST? The Question of (In)Tolerance


For the past year, many people at Crosspoint, Clemson Pres, and other churches and campus ministries have been preparing and praying for March 8th, 2012 (TODAY!). In the past few weeks we have sold out Littlejohn by selling over 7,000 free tickets. So what is this event all about? It addresses the question, "Is it arrogant to claim that your beliefs trump everyone else’s?" “Intolerance” is now a major accusation, particularly against men and women whose beliefs leave anyone feeling left out in any way. Is it even possible to include everyone when it comes to your beliefs? Could tolerance itself be a form of intolerance? 

World famous Apologist and Author Ravi Zacharias will be speaking at 7pm for about 45 minutes and then there will be a Q&A time. Please be in prayer for this event! For those of you who are out of town and can't come, I encourage you to tune into the live stream on the website www.coexistclemson.com.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm copying this to my blog, I hope you don't mind. I was planning on putting it on my blog too and I figured....why work on wording when Jenna did fabulous!? Thanks!