Special revelation: "Revelation that God has given at special times to certain people."
"The history of religions reveals that when people do not receive the special revelation of God, they find no true release from guilt. Religions are established in search of answers, but apart from special revelation, religious people remain trapped within the knowledge they have through general revelation. They know they ought to live up to certain standards, but they don't. Consequently they establish ways to compensate for their failure."
-Robert Saucy (Scripture: It's Power, Authority, and Relevance)
2 comments:
1. I love this post :) And I love that we're both in the same class!
2. I agree 100% with your comment! You were a fantastic concert buddy. I seriously thought about trying to go on the 5th in Atlanta and trying to get you to come. I just couldnt make it line up with work :( But you should think about going!
Post a Comment