Friends and family have been asking me where I live and what it looks like. So I have decided to post a few pictures to satisfy your curiosity! These pictures in no way do the Scott's beautiful home justice, or even capture most of the rooms.












The living room (overlooking Lake Keowee)
The beautiful kitchen
A view from upstairs looking down at the pool
One of my favorite rooms- the sunroom with a great view of the lake
The kitchen table (I love the ceiling!)
The kitchen we use downstairs
The downstairs living room (there are 4 other guest bedrooms in the basement!)
Me and Meredyth's room
My infamous jewelry tree (Mr. Scott made fun of me when he saw this!)
What you get when 2 English majors live in one room...
Meredyth's side of the room
One of my favorite parts of the room- the skylights and the fan!
2 comments:
So beautiful Jenna! I can't wait to see it in person!
I got that many books and I was a EE. Maybe not Chaucer but...
Post a Comment