1) I am in the process of raising support in order to go on staff with Generation Link at Crosspoint Church next year. I have three weeks to finish my support and I must be at full support to return to Clemson. I am sort of stuck right at about 70% right now. Please pray that God would provide the final 30% I need in these next few weeks. Pray that I would persevere and trust the Lord for His provision. Pray that God would bring about more contacts and more people to meet with. He has given me great peace so far and I am trusting Him to provide the rest!
2) I just had a bunch of oral surgery done yesterday and my face is pretty swollen....it looks like I've gained about 20 pounds! The surgery was for my receeding gumline on my lower and upper teeth. There's basically stitches all over my mouth and around each one of my teeth. Everything is very delicate right now and I'm worried about the stitches being knocked out of place. Please pray for proper healing. Thankfully I am not in very much pain today.
1 comment:
Jenna! I had no idea that you had surgery on your gum line! I would call you right now but I think it would hurt you :(
Post a Comment