In this week of intense business right before spring break, I was really convicted/challenged by this quote (and yes I know I'm blogging instead of working on my papers!):
"The great thing, if one can, is to stop regarding all the unpleasant things as interruptions of one’s “own,” or “real” life. The truth is of course that what one calls the interruptions are precisely one’s real life—the life God is sending one day by day; what one calls one’s “real life” is a phantom of one’s own imagination. This at least is what I see at moments of insight: but it’s hard to remember it all the time." -C.S. Lewis
I long to have that perspective and not get so frustrated or stressed every time "interrupted."
1 comment:
I love this quote, it was good to read it again on your blog! I long for that perspective too! I suppose this is a challenge in every season of life we find ourselves in. Happy studying friend:)
Post a Comment