Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Fair

Here's a few pictures from a Christmas fair in Hyde Park I went to shortly before leaving London. I met up with my good friend Laura. Laura and I actually have a good mutual friend and didn't meet for the first time until we got to London! Laura goes to Notre Dame and studied in London through her school. We lived about 45 minutes apart but we went to the same church and met up each week for lunch. Laura became one of my closest friends from London and she has been such an amazing blessing in my life!


We also met up with Sarah and Michael. Sarah is the first person I met at Chapel and Michael is her husband. They are an absoltely amazing couple and went out of their way to get to know Laura and I even though we were in London for such a short time. I have learned so much from them about hospitality and how to love/serve others. I hope to be like them some day! They are two of the people I will miss most from London!

We ate here and had yummy German Bratwurst!
Sarah and Michael!
Laura and I sliding
Laura and I :)
This would come in handy if I ever make it out to Alaska!
Drinking mulled wine and hot chocolate!
The girls with Santa!

No comments: