Then, Thursday night I met up with Laura who is a friend of Kelly Boyd's from a Christian camp she worked at this summer. It has been such a blessing talking with Laura and spending time with such an amazing person! We went to her guy friend's flat and ate fajitas that they graciously made for us and then went for an evening walk along the Thames. It was great and the perfect night for a walk. My camera takes horrible night shots and so it doesn't really capture the evening. I wish I could share this experience with you all face to face, but these pictures will have to do!
Friday, September 12, 2008
The Globe and a Walk along the Thames
I have had a fun past couple of days in London. On Wednesday night I had to go to the Globe to see a performance of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream." The play was hilarious and really entertaining.





Then, Thursday night I met up with Laura who is a friend of Kelly Boyd's from a Christian camp she worked at this summer. It has been such a blessing talking with Laura and spending time with such an amazing person! We went to her guy friend's flat and ate fajitas that they graciously made for us and then went for an evening walk along the Thames. It was great and the perfect night for a walk. My camera takes horrible night shots and so it doesn't really capture the evening. I wish I could share this experience with you all face to face, but these pictures will have to do!



Then, Thursday night I met up with Laura who is a friend of Kelly Boyd's from a Christian camp she worked at this summer. It has been such a blessing talking with Laura and spending time with such an amazing person! We went to her guy friend's flat and ate fajitas that they graciously made for us and then went for an evening walk along the Thames. It was great and the perfect night for a walk. My camera takes horrible night shots and so it doesn't really capture the evening. I wish I could share this experience with you all face to face, but these pictures will have to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment