Friday, August 29, 2008

Update from the UK

I finally got wireless in my room so here's a few pictures from the past few days. I haven't taken any pictures of my dorm room yet but i'll do that soon so you can see what it looks like as well.

Here's some pictures from the past few days:


This is the dorm where I'm living, it's in an amazing (and super wealthy) part of London called "Kensington"
I'm only a few blocks away from beautiful Hyde Park, I plan on going on lots of walks and runs there :)
I live right down the street from Kensington Palace (where Princess Diana lived)
Everything seems so much more polite in England....even the trashcans!
This is Kensington High Street which is also a few blocks from where I live, it's famous for all of it's shops


I love the street signs here, this is my street :)

St. Paul's Cathedral, we stopped here shortly on a brief bus tour


Last night I got to go see Wicked....it was amazing!!


I miss all of you dearly, please send me an email or try and skype me soon. I look forward to keeping you updated on my British adventure!

1 comment:

April Marie said...

i'm jealous you got to see wicked! thats awesome!

I told mer the other day that i've been listening to that soundtrack non-stop for some reason lately!

ape