Sorry I haven't been able to post yet! I made it to London safely. I am still waiting to get wireless internet on the computer in my room so it's probably going to be another day or so until I can post pictures. The area where I am living is gorgeous. This week is "orientation" and it has been jammed packed with things to do. So far i've gone on a walking tour of Kensington, a bus tour of the whole city and my favorite part so far.....I got to see Wicked tonight!!! It's been a busy week of meeting new people and trying to adjust to city life.
My roommate is nice, her name is Megan and she's from California. Please pray for me as I'm here....that I would be salt and light. Please also pray that the Lord would provide Christian fellowship. It has definitely been difficult being away from Christians. I'm excited about getting to go to church on Sunday and I'm praying that this would be a church where I can make friends and get involved. You can check out the church's website at: www.westminsterchapel.org.uk.
No comments:
Post a Comment