Caroline and I at our mid-summer banquet
Meredyth, April, and I
Caroline, Stephanie and I on the 4th of July
The whole group on the beach
Our first event after the staff left- another block party at the Habitat for Humanity neighborhood
April and Meaghan with Quintin
Here's how you can be praying...
*Pray that our team would continue to unify and work together now that the staff have left
*Pray for the men on our team as they lead
*Pray for some of my co-workers that Meredyth, Mary Elizabeth, and I have begun to have spiritual conversations with. Pray especially for Arlene, Karina, and Jackie.
*Pray for Crosspoint Bluffton's preview service on Sunday.
*Pray for our outreach on Saturday; we're setting up stands of lemonade at various parks in Bluffton to share about Crosspoint Bluffton, pray for spiritual conversations.
*Pray that our team would continue to unify and work together now that the staff have left
*Pray for the men on our team as they lead
*Pray for some of my co-workers that Meredyth, Mary Elizabeth, and I have begun to have spiritual conversations with. Pray especially for Arlene, Karina, and Jackie.
*Pray for Crosspoint Bluffton's preview service on Sunday.
*Pray for our outreach on Saturday; we're setting up stands of lemonade at various parks in Bluffton to share about Crosspoint Bluffton, pray for spiritual conversations.
No comments:
Post a Comment