I got an email today saying I was officially accepted to study abroad in London. I now have my flight itinerary and everything! I can't believe how final it all is, I am ACTUALLY going to Europe. It's hard to believe that in less than six months I will be living in LONDON. It's a little bit scary to think about leaving all of my friends behind and living in a completely different place for a whole semester. It is a great comfort knowing Meredyth is going with me. I CANNOT wait for next semester.
Lately i've been realizing that I need to be realistic about how much traveling I think I can do while i'm in London. My list of places I want to visit is pages....but I need to narrow it down to a few places. Here are the main places I plan on visiting as of right now:
-Paris
-Italy for fall break: Florence, Rome, Venice, Cinque Terre, Tuscany? (I hope!)
-Northern Ireland
-Aberdeen, Scotland
-Cities within England- the lake district, Brighton, Liverpool, Bath, Oxford, northern England
-Prague to visit Amber
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment