It has been far too long since I posted any of my shoots! In the midst of dating and engagement, school, and work, I haven't had the chance to focus much on photography in the past few months! I'm excited to get back to photographing and blogging. I'm happy to announce that I'm offering a new package! The package is called "Four Milestones" and it's 4 mini-shoots (lasting 45 minutes-1 hour) of four milestones in your babies life. You will receive 5+ (usually more like 10-15) edited digital images. Typically most people choose 3, 6, 9, and 12 months for their milestones. Please email me at jwayment@generation-link.org if you have questions or are interested!
The Denton's are the first ones to do my "Four Milestones" package. The Denton's are a wonderful family and some very dear friends of mine! I have absolutely loved watching their family grow with the birth of 3 month old Rett. I enjoyed capturing these images in and around their house!
![]() |
| Sweet brothers...I love this one! |
![]() |
| Thankful for some GREAT lighting at the end of our shoot! |









No comments:
Post a Comment