Sammi and I had a photo-shoot date in Greenville this week. We've been planning this for a while and I was super excited about it! I really wanted to do the shoot in Greenville because I think pictures in a city setting suits me better and I absolutely love downtown Greenville.
For a large chunk of the time Sammi took pictures of me for my "about me" section that will be on my new website. I must say, it has been a little weird for me to edit so many pictures of myself. But Sammi is a very talented photographer and did an excellent job! Towards the end I had the chance to have a little fun and get some pictures of Sammi to use as examples for senior portraits. It wasn't hard to get some good shots of her because she's so photogenic and happy!
I'm incredibly thankful for my friendship with Sammi and loved the time we were able to spend together this week!
I was really excited when I saw this background! I'm actually crouching down because these stalks were only a few feet high.
The right picture reminds me slightly of school headshots where they always told you to tilt your head. Remember those?!
Using my camera (actually Sammi's camera because she was shooting with mine) really helped me feel less awkward in some of these individual standing shots. I definitely recommend using props in some pictures.
I absolutely love this one. Sammi did a great job of capturing the beautiful colors in the background!
I decided to end my portion of the photo-shoot with a ridiculous attempt to do a "serious model face." This was the result!
And now begins Sammi's shoot...
I absolutely loooove this one!
Gorgeous!!!
Model pose!
I had to end Sammi's pictures with a funny one. I think this is hilarious because it shows what we often feel during photo shoots...what do I do with my hands?! I feel awkward!





























2 comments:
These are so great Jenna! I love the ones with you holding the camera - you seem more comfortable and you look gorgeous! Sammi too! You both are so beautiful and Greenville has so many great spots to shoot some pics!
Also, loved how you said you thought the city look suited you best and then the first pic looks like it was taken in a field! :) haha!
yall are too cute! love you both.
Post a Comment