Friday, December 7, 2012

Gift Cards Now Available!

These are exciting days for Jenna Wayment Photography! I have been working with my friend and graphic designer Anna Rogers on creating a logo, business cards, and gift cards. Anna has done an incredible job and I highly recommend her if you need any freelance graphic work done! I'm excited to announce that in a few weeks my new business with have a more polished look and it's own website! In a few weeks www.jennawaymentphotography.com will officially be launched.

For now, I wanted to let you know that I just ordered gift cards from vistaprint and should be receiving them in the mail in the next few days. If you're stuck on what to get a family member, friend, or significant other for Christmas, consider giving them a one hour photo-shoot with me! For $75 you get a really cute gift card (yay!), a one hour photo session at the location of their choosing and a CD with 20+ high resolution custom processed images.

Not in the South Carolina upstate area? I will be traveling over the next few weeks and would be happy to do a session for anyone living in the following areas-
Annapolis, MD- December 23rd-28th, 2012
Charleston, SC- December 28th-January 1st, 2013

For more information or to purchase a gift card, please email me at jennawaymentphotography@gmail.com.


No comments: