Friday, March 12, 2010

Afternoon Tea with Morgan

I've been trying to think outside of the box and do something fun with each of the girls I disciple. A few weeks ago I told Morgan that I had a surprise for her and that all she needed to know was to dress up. I picked her up and brought her to an English tea room in Anderson for discipleship. We had SO much fun having tea together. It reminded me of the High Tea I had at Brown's hotel with Amy and Tara back in London. It definitely made me miss England but it was fun to experience a different kind of afternoon tea with Morgan. I love that girl! I'm so thankful for our conversations and for the blessing of being able to meet with her this summer and this year.


Tea and scones with clotted cream and jam...what a perfect combo :)

Our tray of food- the top had cheesecake bites, the middle had scones, and the bottom had cucumber sandwiches
Amy, Tara, and I at High Tea in London a little over a year ago

No comments: