The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind! I officially graduated from Clemson last Friday, May 8th and I can hardly believe it! My Dad, Grandma and Great Aunt and Uncle came out to Clemson last Wednesday and stayed through Sunday. We had a GREAT time and it was wonderful to show them around Clemson. We spent a day in Greenville, went to the Botanical Gardens, Just-More-Barbeque, a Clemson baseball game, and obviously...graduation! My Dad took most of the pictures and I'm waiting on a CD in the mail from him, so these are just the pictures I took. Expect more to come!
Frames and bags for each girl (Katie, Kelly, April, Meredith, Meredyth, Madeline, and Amber) at our graduation party!
All of our families together!
Liz and I, what a blessing she is!
Madeline, Meredyth, and I with our discipler Amy!
Meredyth and I!
Uncle Bob, Aunt Liz, and Grandma
Dad and I at the baseball game, we beat UNC Wilmington 11-2!
2 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures Jenna! I can't wait to see you in a week and a half :) Let me know how the appointments go!
April
So fun! Congrats again. look forward to being with you this summer!!!
Post a Comment