Thursday, April 16, 2009
The Life of an English Major
This cartoon made me laugh; Mostly because these are the kind of things I discuss all day, every day in every class. My brain feels like it has a million things swirling around in it this week. Particularly because I'm try to stay caught up with my classes and write the 4 essays I have due next week all while beginning to work on my 20 page senior seminar paper due in 2 weeks. Oh, the life of an English major! It's hard to believe that in two weeks my days of analyzing novels will be over forever. Part of me feels very relieved (reading for pleasure....what is that??), and yet part of me knows that I'm really going to miss it. I'm glad I get to go on to seminary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment