Amy is someone who has become very precious to me over the past two years. For those of you who don't know her, she is pretty much amazing! She spent a year in Slovakia with Campus Crusade for Christ and then went to Southeastern and got her Master of Divinity in Womens Studies. She is now on staff at Crosspoint and I have the blessing of being discipled one-on-one by her each week! This coming up Monday is going to be her birthday but she is going to be in Israel/Greece/Egypt (lucky I know!!!) and so we celebrated last night. A group of 12 girls went downtown Greenville and had sushi and walked around. It was neat to have a group of all different ages and women from different campus ministries. I had a lot of fun getting to know women I didn't know well and spending time with those that I do! Happy Birthday Amy, we love you!
Meredyth and I with the birthday girl!

Liz, Madeline, and Molly

Us with the waiter who jumped in our picture (If I look like I feel awkward it's because I do, Mer's face is my favorite!)

The beautiful Tara and I!

Meredyth and I

The suspension bridge

Madeline, Meredyth, Molly, and Tara

All of the ladies (minus Sarah Rogers who had to leave early) at Coffee Underground

No comments:
Post a Comment