Sunday, March 8, 2009

Camping

Friday afternoon Heath, Grayson, David, Amber, Meredith, Kat, Rachel, and I drove out to Pisgah. We camped overnight and roasted hot dogs and smores. It was so much fun just sitting around the fire. I didn't get much sleep due to the cooooold weather and my (apparently TOO thin) sleeping bag. However, the lack of sleep was SO worth it.

Saturday we had absolutely gorgeous weather. We went into Brevard, NC and ate lunch at a really cute old fashion soda shop. Then we hiked to Bridal Veil falls for a few hours. All in all, it was a great weekend of fellowship and experiencing the outdoors! I loved hiking and getting to lay out in the sun by the waterfall!

Sadly, I brought my camera but forgot the battery. Grayson took a few photos:

The girls tent

Meredith and I walking

Bridal Veil Falls

David under the waterfall

No comments: