Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Camden Market

Yesterday Megan, Sally, and I spent the morning in the Camden Market. It was so cool! "Camden" is kind of known as the artistic, punky part of London. It has a super artsy market in north London with lots of funky little stands and shops. We had so much fun getting gifts for friends and looking at all of the unique things.



Other than that, work has been kicking my butt this week. I have a lot of papers and projects to finish before I go to SLOVAKIA next weekend and then AMY and TARA come!!! I'm really looking forward to next week.

However, today I get to take a break from studying and go to Borough Market (a big food market) with some girls from church for lunch and then head over to the Tate Modern. What a fun Saturday!

One other thing- C.J. Mahaney's blog has really been challenging me this week. I don't know about you but I'm a huge procrastinator and the Lord has been really convicting me about how I spend my time. I often think that because I'm busy it means I'm managing my time well....but that isn't necessarily the case! Check it out here.

2 comments:

April Marie said...

i've been feeling the conviction too haha ... i was talking to mer about that yesterday actually! i love those pictures- what a fun place in London :)

Amber Bouchillon said...

I'm so excited you're coming!!!