Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Pictures from Paris

Here's some more pictures from my adventure in Paris. I am leaving for Scotland tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait! I'll be back on Sunday and I look forward to updating you on how the trip goes!








Some trips I'm looking forward to are:
-October 17-25 in Italy (Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre) with two girls on my hall: Sally and Megan.
-"Weekend Away" in Sussex, England with the students from Westminster Chapel October 31-November 2nd.
-Going to Kosice, Slovakia to visit Amber November 13-November 17.
-AMY and TARA coming to VISIT!!! November 25-December 1...we're going to Dublin (can't wait for this!!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

AAAH! That's so cool! I love looking at your pictures. I hope you are having an amazing time so far. You are definitely missed here! God Bless as you are a light for Him in places so many people never get to reach. =)